Tuesday 14 July 2009

A kick up the Backside

On the way home last night, I got a bit of a shock. Well, not a shock exactly, but a kick up the backside. We have been away a lot lately, and have put our booth on the back burner...Siobhan has been to Glastonbury, where she hung out with Mr Mixup of photobooth fame; I have been busy with weddings and family holidays and other Summery activities.

But first trip on the tube since I got back and I got what I needed to spur on a Summer of productiveness. In one of the free papers, what should I find but a massive article on photobooths. And I mean massive, practically feature. Apparently the photobooth is now the ultimate party accessory, with the likes of Agyness Deyn, Nigella Lawson and others hiring them for their dos; the "ice-breaking, must-have party drug of the Noughties".
























So if that's the case, we better get a move on. And we must remember that these are digital booths; watch this space for the first (well, almost) REAL vintage booth....

No comments:

Post a Comment